Micro Soccer Program
ABOUT THE MICRO SOCCER PROGRAM
• Our Fall & Spring Micro Soccer program is for Pre Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and 1st grade players. The Miso Soccer Program gives players from around the city the chance to have their first soccer experience, in a fun and safe environment. SF Elite also offers teams coached by one of their own paid coaches to help make things run more smoothly for parents. Matches are broken up into two 4 v 4 games happening simultaneously, of which maximizes players playing time.
• Our program encourages players to have fun, grow in their technical skills, and learn the rules of soccer at a developmentally appropriate level. Teams will train once a week with their coach. Players will be allowed to sign up for an extra day of practice with another SF Elite Academy team. Players will receive a solid foundation of coaching needed to continue into the U9-U10 level and onward.
• These teams will play in either the SFYSL or Norcal leagues, and they will be afforded high-quality coaching, dedicated technical and athletic development training, as well as an optional winter program.
• The fundamental goals of the Micro Soccer Program is to provide a high-quality introduction to competitive soccer where winning isn't emphasized but rather learning good technique, developing early awareness of tactical concepts, and enhancing general athleticism along with soccer-specific coordinations.
• At the core of the program is having fun and building a love of the game.
• Soccer Pathway into SF Elite Youth Soccer program